Tuesday, December 22, 2009

A Rose and Candles....

I think I'm "Christmas card" out! I sorted through my designer papers today and put my Christmas designs away in the closet! So, of course, I had to go to Michael's and get Valentine papers! They've got their papers on sale 5 for $1.00, so I bought some delicious prints! I've also stumbled upon a new digistamp company called Fred, She Said. She has some beautiful images and you definitely need to get some of them!


The Rose and Candle image from Fred, She Said is so pretty, and resembles the delicate Victorian florals I love! I colored the image with Copics and used a White Signo gel pen for highlights. I glittered the candles with Art Glitter Institute's Seashell glitter (I just love the sparkle it has), then mounted it to a glittery green panel. I used a new Martha Stewart punch called "daisy" on the Basic Grey "Bittersweet" designer paper. I adhered that piece to a white card, added my candles, pink satin ribbons and bows and finished it off with pink rhinestones. A very pretty card, perfect for a wedding! Card size: 5 x 6 inches


This little fellow is a digital drawing by Laura Dunkle and I colored him with Copics as well. I printed the image on Whisper White cardstock, then cut it out with the Labels 4 Nestabilities and the Cuttlebug. My designer papers are from the Paper Studio and Cloud 9 Design. I assembled the card using SCS Sketch #SC211 and finished it off with yellow satin ribbon, rickrack, button brads and blue rhinestones. My stamped sentiment is from Studio G. Card size: 5 1/2 x 4 1/4 inches

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments! I appreciate the time you take to visit my blog and leaving your thoughts!