Thursday, January 28, 2010

Be Mine...

For information on the Design Team Call for Ethereal Forest Designs, click HERE!

I made a quick Valentine's Card today using the so cute Be Mine Cocoa digistamp from Sweet 'n Sassy Stamps. They have released five new digis this week and they all are adorable! Take time to stop over at the Digi Blog and see what the design team has created! I can't wait to play with "Puppy Love". My card also happens to be perfect for the Sketch at The Sweet Stop!


This was a fairly simple card to make! I printed the image on Whisper White cardstock, then colored it with Copic Markers. I then layered the image to a light aqua panel and added red rhinestone hearts in the corners. My background papers are Valentine bags I purchased at Michael's and I mounted them to a red card. I added red organza ribbon, adhered the image and I was finished! Card size: 5 1/2 x 4 1/4 inches.

2 comments:

  1. How cute! Just simply fun and fabulous. tfs

    Bear Hugs,
    Carol :o}
    chocolatecraftsandbears

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments! I appreciate the time you take to visit my blog and leaving your thoughts!