Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Ladybugs everywhere!!

If you have come for the Fred, She Said Blog Hop, please click HERE!

I have a busy week preparing for my card club on Saturday, but I was able to put this too cute card together yesterday! I've managed to make about 5 cards on Sunday, so stay tuned for a card per day, this week.


What a cute ladybug!! I got this delightful digistamp called "A Flower for you" from Sweet 'n Sassy Stamps! I printed her on Whisper White cardstock, then colored the image with Copic Markers. I glued the image to black velvet cardstock, then put it aside to construct my card. On a black piece of cardstock, sized 5 x 5 inches, I punched the new LadyBug Punch Around the Page punches by Martha Stewart. My designer paper is from the Paper Studio, and I adhered it to the center of the punched ladybug panel. I mounted that piece to a white card, then colored in the ladybugs spots with a Copic Marker. I highlighted one of the LOVE's with a black pen, then added a red heart rhinestone to the O. Lastly, I added rhinestones and a pretty spotted bow to finish the card. Card size: 5 1/4 x 5 1/4 inches

4 comments:

  1. This is SO cute and sweet, I love the ladybug punch and your coloring is fabulous:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable card! Love the finishing touches as well as your coloring. tfs!

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh this is too cute! luv the coloring and the ladybugs all around the frame :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the bugs! Another gold star card Darsie!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments! I appreciate the time you take to visit my blog and leaving your thoughts!