Monday, February 01, 2010

Valentine Card..

Fred, She Said has some gorgeous digistamps that are perfect for Valentine cards! Team her images with a few of the new Valentine punches from Martha Stewart and you'll have a beautiful creation for your loved ones!


I printed the "Christmas Rose Digi Set" on Whisper White cardstock, then colored it with Copic Markers. The sentiment is a digistamp from Sweet 'n Sassy Valentine Sentiment set. That is the beauty of digistamps! You can combined them with just a click of your mouse! Once the image was colored, I used a Fiskars Heart punch for the corners, then mounted it to red cardstock. I punched two edges of a pink panel with one of Martha Stewart's new Valentine punches, and mounted it to a white card. I adhered my image panel to the card and finished it off with pearls and rhinestone hearts. Card size: 5 1/4 x 5 1/2 inches

6 comments:

  1. very pretty Darsie!!

    blessings, maria

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Darsie, this is just so gorgeous. Love it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's stunning! The punch outs look really fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Darsie the card is lovely. I have purchased the digi image.Could you tell me what punch you used for the corners? I love your blog.
    Jocelan P

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card, great way to make that image work for Valentines day also.

    ReplyDelete
  6. love the idea of using this as a valentine stamp!!! SO pretty!!! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments! I appreciate the time you take to visit my blog and leaving your thoughts!