Saturday, November 20, 2010

Gingerbread Wreath ...

Did everyone enjoy the blog hop yesterday? Deedee's Digis design team had a ball creating the projects for holiday giving! There's still time to do the HOP! Just CLICK HERE to start!

To continue with my theme with my project yesterday, I created this darling Gingerbread Wreath made of candy canes and using "Gingerbread Holidays" for my images. Cut a circle from cardboard and cover it with cardstock, then glue the ends of your candy canes to the circle. Let it dry thoroughly, then add your cut out images, and a pretty bow! A quick and easy gift to hang on your door or give!


2 comments:

  1. Another incredible gingerbread project, Darsie! I can only imagine how much time it took you to color all the gingerbread people, and each one is done so beautifully. You make it sound so easy to make, too -- I think I might have to just take your word on this one -- LOL! Hugs, Deedee

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments! I appreciate the time you take to visit my blog and leaving your thoughts!