Thursday, December 23, 2010

Polar Bear Matchbox...

Well, there are only 2 days left til Christmas! I have finished up all my wrapping, and crafting, but just have to show you this darling candy box I created using the Match Box #1 - Large Die Cut from Creative Cuts & More! It is so easy to put together and decorate! Once you're done decorating, add some patterned paper to any flavor of Hershey's Nuggets and tuck them inside the matchbox. A cute gift to leave on a co-worker's desk, for a teacher or in a stocking!




3 comments:

  1. Wow, what I notice first is how awesome you colour. Your image is too cute and works so well with this box. Your co-workers are very lucky.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Darsie, such a wonderful project! I hope that you and yours have a fantastic Christmas!
    Denise

    ReplyDelete
  3. ADORABLE work! Love those details!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments! I appreciate the time you take to visit my blog and leaving your thoughts!