Friday, February 25, 2011

Blessed Birthday...

I've been missing in action for the past two weeks due to the passing of my Mom unexpectedly. I was really sorry to miss the fabulous Birthday Blog Hop for Deedee, but I am taking the time to day to show the card I created for her.

My sweet image is from the "Little Miracles" digistamp set, and my saying is from the "Birthday Sentiments" set. There are wonderful images and sentiments at the Deedee's Digis store, so why not take a look for yourself!

4 comments:

  1. This is a beautiful card Darsie! I am so sorry to hear about your mom. I hope you are okay :) Hugs and prayers coming your way.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Darsie, what an adorable card. Just the right touches. It's a "keeper" for me!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so soft and beautiful. The colors give that feminine feel and the pretty satin bow and pearls just add to that touch. So BEAUTIFULLY done!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Darsie, thank you for helping to make my birthday a blessed one. It was such a gift to receive this GORGEOUS card. Thank you so very much, my friend! Hugs and much love!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments! I appreciate the time you take to visit my blog and leaving your thoughts!