Friday, May 11, 2012

Blessed...

Unfortunately, there are times in our lives where we experience loss and we need to create a Sympathy card for a loved one. Today, my card looks complicated, but is quick to achieve, yet gives an appearance of elegance and thoughtfulness.

Pin It
Share this on Pinterest!

My card uses a beautiful stamp set called With Sympathy by JustRite Papercraft and there are so many beautiful sentiments in it. A stunning rose stamp is my focal point and it too comes with the set. I stamped the rose on the left side of a white card and my sentiment in the upper right corner. I used Copic Markers R81 and RV00 to color my roses and outline my sentiment. My foliage was colored with G21 and G40.  To finish my card I added a gorgeous silk bow with May Arts silk ribbon from The Stamp Simply Ribbon Store.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments! I appreciate the time you take to visit my blog and leaving your thoughts!