Monday, June 25, 2012

Spooky Spider Web...

Well, I've been extremely busy this last week with behind-the-scenes projects and a brief vacation to Virginia to visit my two brothers! My sister flew to New York and we drove to VA! We laughed so much our sides hurt every night! What a fabulous time we had!

I'm excited to announce my first card I created for Spellbinders Paper Arts™ is now in the Spellbinders Idea Gallery! This card was created back in April, and just now I've been able to show it! My card uses the newest dies that are being released at CHA: S4-330 Nested Tombstone, and S4-330 Spider Web.
Pin It
Share this on Pinterest!

Project Recipe:

Paper: My Mind's Eye Haunted (Spooky Words, Spiders), Bazzill Basics Classic Eggshell and Raven cardstock, Doodlebug Black Glitter Paper
Embellishments: Creative Impressions Black/White Dotted Ribbon, Peach Seam Binding, Halloween Charms, Recollection Rhinestones
Other: Beacon Adhesives 3-in-1 Glue, Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L 3D Foam Dots, Copic Marker YR09, Tsukineko Memento Tuxedo Black ink, Clearsnap Colorbox White Pigment ink, White Floss

1 comment:

  1. Yes, I read this one. You look so busy and you written such a great blog. Love it. Thanks for sharing this article. Now it's time to avail EXFOLIATING SCRUB for more information.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments! I appreciate the time you take to visit my blog and leaving your thoughts!