Tuesday, September 11, 2012

JustRite Papercraft September Release - Day 2

It's Day 2 of the JustRite Papercraft September Stamp release and Lace Medallion Labels is such a pretty set! I created my background by stamping the Lace medallion with Versamark, then embossing with black powder before tying my silky bow.  I finished it off with a sweet sentiment from the set by stamping it on a small tag from Spellbinders™ Nestabilities® A-2 Fancy Ribbon Threader. A very quick card!

Pin It
Share this on Pinterest!

Please take some time to visit all the designers participating in today's Blog Hop and don't forget to come back again this week to see what else we've created using the fabulous new release from JustRite Papercraft and Amy Tedder (the stamp designer)!

Project Recipe:
JustRite Papercraft Stamps: Lace Medallion Labels
Paper: Bazzill Basics White and Black cardstock
Inks:Tsukineko Memento Tuxedo Black ink, Versamark, Black embossing powder
Embellishments: Red and Black Silk Ribbon from The Stamp Simply Ribbon Store
Adhesives: Beacon Adhesives


2 comments:

Thank you for your comments! I appreciate the time you take to visit my blog and leaving your thoughts!