Friday, October 19, 2012

Defining Beautiful...

Here is a photo of a scrapbook page I was working on before the fire. It was on a table in my craft room, and I had set it aside to work on another project. I took the picture to remind me of where things went. It was lost in the fire. I hope I can recreate it. I used Spellbinders Paper Arts™ Jewel Flowers & Flourishes  as the main dies in this page. The flower was made using the Vintage Lace Motifs dies. The gorgeous girl is my daughter, Lee.
 
Pin It
Share this on Pinterest!


Project Recipe:
Paper: KaiserCraft After Five Collection, Bazzill Basics Black and White Cardstock, Doodlebug Black Glitter Cardstock 
Inks: Tsukineko Memento Tuxedo Black
Embellishments:  Assorted Vintage Buttons, Black beaded foliage, Beacon Adhesives

3 comments:

  1. This is stunning Darsie, so sad to hear it got lost. Hope you will be able to recreate it! Good luck with your move!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your page is so beautiful, and so is your daughter.

    It must be painful for you to see the photo, especially since it was so much work, but at least you took the photo and can recreate it. It makes me sad to see it, knowing that it was destroyed.

    As you know, the most important thing is you and your son are okay. People can't be recreated, and I guess that is what you have to hang onto when you see something you made with love that is gone. It must be terribly difficult to remember that sometimes though.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad to see you posting again, Darsie. What a beautiful layout - I know you can re-create it!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments! I appreciate the time you take to visit my blog and leaving your thoughts!