Friday, October 26, 2012

JustRite and Petaloo...

This week we are so excited to be partnering with Petaloo International to bring you a week of Christmas Inspiration using Petaloo's new Flora Doodle Flowers and JustRite Christmas Stamps.  Each day you can visit the JustRite Blog and the Petaloo Blog to see what each design team has created.  I'm double excited because this is my first creation since the house fire!! woohooo, I'm back to doing what I love best!

Pin It
Share this on Pinterest!

Project Recipe:
Paper: Bazzill Basics Black, Red Dotted Swiss and White Cardstock
Inks: Tsukineko Memento Tuxedo Black and Versamark, white embossing powder
Embellishments: Petaloo Forget-me-not Flora Doodles, White Silk Ribbon from The Stamp Simply Ribbon Store, Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L Foam Dots, Beacon Adhesives

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments! I appreciate the time you take to visit my blog and leaving your thoughts!