Saturday, November 03, 2012

Birdsong...

Today, I am showcasing a fabulous new paper pad by Graphic 45 called "Birdsong"! You can find this gorgeous pad at The Stamp Simply Ribbon Store along with coordinating embellishments. I absolutely love the oriental flair of this release. 

I used the bird print as my focal point on my card, then adhered it to Spellbinders™ Shapeabilities® Asian Motifs, before adding it to my split background panel. I created a gorgeous ivory and black silk ribbon bow to accent the card and finished it with white pearls from KaiserCraft.

Pin It
Share this on Pinterest!

The Stamp Simply Ribbon Store carries a versatile collection of supplies for your papercrafting needs from Spellbinders dies, JustRite Papercraft stamps and other stamps, Ribbons of all textures, styles and thicknesses, beautiful papers from a multitude of companies and lots of fabulous embellishments.      

3 comments:

  1. Stunning! Love your bow! I love all Graphic 45 lines - they make cardmaking so easy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This card is awesome with the beautiful Graphic 45 paper "Birdsong." I love the frame and the ribbon and well, just everything about it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. If you want to get good deals on assignment writing we will suggest you get cheap assignment writing services as they are cost-friendly.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments! I appreciate the time you take to visit my blog and leaving your thoughts!