Tuesday, March 05, 2013

JustRite Papercraft March Release - Day Three

Today is Day Three of the JustRite Papercraft March Release! This is such a pretty stamp set! I am so ready for spring and the delicate lilies that line our roads are so beautiful. The set is called Floral Vintage Labels Two and it has quite a few fabulous sentiments and frames that coordinate with Vintage Labels Two! I colored this floral arrangement with my Copic markers and framed it with one of the Winter CHA Releases from Spellbinders Paper Arts™ called A2 Locking Loops!

Pin It
Share this on Pinterest!

Please take some time to visit all the designers participating in today's Blog Hop! 

JustRite Inspiration
Marisa Job

Kathy Jones
Michele Kovack
Barb Schram
Sheri Holt
Darsie Bruno
Angela Barkhouse
Eva Dobilas
Kazan Clark
 
Project Recipe:
JustRite Papercraft Stamps: Floral Vintage Labels Two
Paper: Basic Grey Sweet Threads paper pad, Bazzill Basics Paper Hot Pink and White Cardstock
Embellishments: White and Pink Silk Ribbon from The Stamp Simply Ribbon Store, KaiserCraft White Pearls, Beacon Adhesives, SCRAPBOOK ADHESIVES by 3L foam dots, Recollection Pearls

4 comments:

  1. Oh my what a beautiful card!!! Love your coloring, dies and your bow, I want this card!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is beautiful Darsie!! I especially love the colors that you chose. Thank you for sharing.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments! I appreciate the time you take to visit my blog and leaving your thoughts!