Sunday, June 30, 2013

Google Reader ...

Hi, everyone, I just want to make sure you are all aware of a situation with Google Reader. Many of you read my blog via that format. Come July 1st, Google Reader will be no more. So, unless you do something to replace it, you will have lost your favorite blog posts daily. I DO NOT want you to leave and I hope you can reach my blog via any other format you feel comfortable with.

If you read my blog via Google Reader, PLEASE make the switch by July 1! The recommended readers that most seem to be using to replace Google Reader are:

Feedly – http://cloud.feedly.com/ and Bloglovin - www.bloglovin.com

Additionally, many of you have Subscribed to this blog via the Feedblitz link on my right sidebar. You get an email within about 30 minutes of each post going live. If you are a Feedblitz subscriber, you are NOT affected. If you are not a Feedblitz subscriber, PLEASE feel free to subscribe in this manner if you have not already. You can subscribe to my blog on the right!

And lastly, you can follow me on Facebook and always be aware when I post! Just add me as a friend!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments! I appreciate the time you take to visit my blog and leaving your thoughts!