Wednesday, November 27, 2013

Happy Thanksgiving...

This week is a celebration of gratitude and family, and as my brothers and sister arrive for the holiday, I'm filled with thankfulness and blessings! Wishing you and yours the Happiest Thanksgiving full of laughter, love and yummy food and always be thankful for what you have, for there are many others who are less fortunate! ~ Enjoy!

Pin It
Share this on Pinterest!


I've created my scenic sunset using Creative Inspirations Paint Buttercup, Raw Sienna, Pumpkin, Burnt Clay, Rustic Red, Burgundy and Coal in that order with a wet paintbrush. My poppies are from Spellbinders® Paper Arts Die D-Lites™ Asters and Poppies and I cut/embossed from black cardstock. My sun uses Standard Circles LG, and my JustRite® Papercraft sentiment from Autumn Vintage Labels Three is stamped on Die D-Lites Frame One


1 comment:

Thank you for your comments! I appreciate the time you take to visit my blog and leaving your thoughts!