Sunday, February 09, 2014

Chocolate ...

Hi everyone! Today, JustRite Papercraft has released a fun new stamp set that is perfect for treats and goodies! The clear stamp set is called Home Bakery Labels and I can see that I will be using this a lot, especially when I bake my goodies during the holiday season. Pair the stamp set with Spellbinders® Paper Arts dies and you're sure to please your recipient. Make sure you check out the rest of the design teams creations. You will be inspired!

~ Enjoy!

Pin It
Share this on Pinterest!

Please take some time to visit all the designers participating in today's Blog Hop!

  JustRite Inspiration
Angela Barkhouse 
Heidi Blankenship
Robin Parker
Michele Kovack
Becca Feeken
Darsie Bruno
Eva Dobilas
Marisa Job
Kristi Schurr

Project Recipe:
Paper: Basic Grey True Love paper pad, Bazzill Basics Red Cardstock
Embellishments: Aqua Seam Binding from The Stamp Simply Ribbon Store, Beacon Adhesive, Pearl Flower Sticker, 3D Foam Square, Hershey Nuggets

2 comments:

Thank you for your comments! I appreciate the time you take to visit my blog and leaving your thoughts!