Tuesday, February 18, 2014

Hydrangea Window ...

Today, I have a video for JustRite Papercrafts 8th Edition of Tutorial Tuesday. I'm showcasing how to layer your Spellbinders dies to make a flat card perfect for mailing using Hydrangea Vintage Labels Seven. Plus I am sharing an easy coloring technique using Imagine Craft re-inkers

Watch the video HERE or HERE! ~ Enjoy!

Pin It
Share this on Pinterest!

Project Recipe:
Paper: Bazzill Basics Paper® White, Pink and Light Blue Cardstock
Embellishments: Beacon Adhesives, KaiserCraft Blue and Black Rhinestones

5 comments:

  1. Hi Darcie,

    Just watched your video-really useful and not something I would have thought of doing!
    Thanks so much,
    XxxRuth

    ReplyDelete
  2. Darsie- you blew me away with your tutorial! The re-inking technique was really cool and the Spellbinders technique is awesome!

    Has anyone ever told you that "You rock"? :)

    Thank you for the tutorial!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pretty cool technique. Thanks for sharing. Love the card.
    Charlotte

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you Darsie,
    for showing us such a lovely card and how to arrive at a beautiful result.
    I was at a loss how you did it but your video showed it very clearly.
    I shall simply have to do something like this...........
    Hugs, Rose

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card--wonderful tutorial. I'm inspired to give it a try. Thanks for sharing your talents! Hugs, Kathy

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments! I appreciate the time you take to visit my blog and leaving your thoughts!