Saturday, February 01, 2014

Silver/Peach Floral Necklace...

Hi everyone, today I’ve created a pretty floral necklace with the Beadalon Jewel Loom™ and it's up on the Positively Me by Julianna Hudgins blog! When my sister, Robin was visiting in November, we inevitably ended up at Michael’s and I fell in love with some gorgeous TOHO beads in peach and lined with silver. They were so pretty and sparkly, and I set my sister to task to find matching components while I drooled in other jewelry sections of the store. She returned with these pretty floral pieces and glittery rondelles and a necklace was born!

Pin It
Share this on Pinterest!

3 comments:

  1. Beautifully designed! Nice components for a pretty necklace!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful necklace. I can see why those beads caught your eye. They are beautiful and all the elements you added with them.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments! I appreciate the time you take to visit my blog and leaving your thoughts!