Thursday, February 06, 2014

With Love...

Hi friends! Today is the second day of a fabulous February release for JustRite Papercraft! I just love hydrangeas, and the Hydrangea Vintage Labels Seven stamp set is so sweet! I paired it will new die templates from Spellbinders® Paper Arts called 5x7 Heirloom Legacy and Elegant Ovals! After getting 10 inches of snow the other day, this pretty spring card is definitely needed! 

~Enjoy!

Pin It
Share this on Pinterest!

Please take some time to visit all the designers participating in today's Blog Hop!

  JustRite Inspiration
Debbie Olson
Heidi Blankenship
Kathy Jones
Michele Kovack

3 comments:

  1. Hi Darsie,
    You have made this card look three dimensional and the hydrangea is lovely.
    Thanks for sharing,
    XxxRuth

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my! Gorgeous card!! I received the package you sent me!! Thank you soo sooo much!!!!! I am so excited to play with the goodies!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very pretty card! Love the colors you've used, so refreshing and pretty together. Any girl would live to open her mail box to this card and feel the love.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments! I appreciate the time you take to visit my blog and leaving your thoughts!