Saturday, May 24, 2014

Just because...

Here's a quick card from me using Spellbinders® Paper Arts Ornate Labels One, one of the newest 3D M-Bossabilities. I created my background by laying several sheets of Kleenex tissue inside the folder, and spraying it with Desert Sand Fireworks Spray. I then embossed it while it was still wet, then let it dry inside the folder. I used Labels One for my sentiment from JustRite® Papercraft Hugs and Kisses Sentiments Clear Stamps. 

~ Enjoy!

Pin It
Share this on Pinterest!

Project Recipe:
Paper: Kleenex Tissue, Bazzill Basics Light Blue and Lavender Cardstock
Embellishments: 3D Foam Squares, Beacon Adhesives, Decorative Purple Pearls

6 comments:

  1. Darsie,
    What a beautiful card. I have not seen this technique for years, glad you are bringing it back, especially with all the new folders to use. Love the color combination.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow, Darcie, this is beautiful! I bought that folder and just love it.
    Mstgane
    Ann

    ReplyDelete
  3. Darsie this is lovely and such a great embossing folder.
    Simple and classy.
    Have a great weekend ,
    XxRuth

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a lovely card and a great color

    Elaine H X

    ReplyDelete
  5. It's gorgeous and love the colors you used for it.

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a great idea. Would love to try this. The card is lovely. Well done.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments! I appreciate the time you take to visit my blog and leaving your thoughts!