Saturday, May 17, 2014

Wedding Candle and Gift Bag...

Hi everyone! I've created a wedding candle with a gift bag for the bride and groom that would be a perfect bridal shower gift. It's so easy to make beautiful things when you use Spellbinders 3D M-Bossabilities folders. My choice for this ensemble was one of the newest folders called Labels 34 Medallion with it's coordinating die template Labels 34. ~Enjoy!

Pin It
Share this on Pinterest!

Project Recipe:
Paper: Bazzill Basics Light Blue, Lilac and Tan Cardstock
Embellishments: 1.25 Light Blue Silk Ribbon from The Stamp Simply Ribbon Store, Beacon Adhesives Glue, 3D Foam Squares, Self-Adhesive White Pearls, Kraft Gift Bag

4 comments:

  1. Darsie,
    The set is so beautiful. At first glance I thought it was metal, the patina look...what a great job you did.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this Darsie , so glad to see this folder used as I have been thinking of getting it -beautiful,
    XxxRuth

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just Lovely Darsie , my wish list gets longer { oh dear Sigh }

    Take Care
    Elaine H X

    ReplyDelete
  4. It is clever Idea. I font some thing similar with more option to chose.

    http://goo.gl/icw6d2

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments! I appreciate the time you take to visit my blog and leaving your thoughts!