Friday, April 03, 2015

Furry Friends...

Hi everyone! Welcome to Day Four of JustRite Papercraft's April Release. Today we are introducing another pet set with fun shaped pet tags called Furry Friends Clear Stamps and I created a refrigerator magnet showcasing my beloved Niko, who I lost several years ago. I miss him a lot!

Pin It
Share this on Pinterest!

Please take some time to visit all the designers participating in today's Blog Hop!

JustRite Inspiration
Becca Feeken
Debbie Olson
Sheri Holt
Angela Barkhouse
Kristi Schurr
 Darsie Bruno
Eva Dobilas
Marisa Job
Kathy Jones

Project Recipe:
Stamps: JustRite Papercraft Furry Friends Clear Stamps, Pet Sympathy Sentiments Clear Stamps and Grunge Alphabet Clear Stamps
Paper: Bazzill Red, Green and Kraft Cardstock
Embellishments: Silver Jump Rings, Beacon Adhesives

5 comments:

  1. What a sweet memorial to your beloved pet. This is another awesome stamp set.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry for the loss of your two beautiful pets. It is hard no matter how many years pass. I still miss my cat Smudge that I had for 18 years and lost him two years ago.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your project--beautiful puppy dog & a wonderful remembrance!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a lovely magnet for you and Niko. I still miss my Sasha-girl too. Niko was so beautiful. As Sasha. ♥
    Love to you and Thank You for making this and sharing it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Our furry friends are so important. What a lovely memorial.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments! I appreciate the time you take to visit my blog and leaving your thoughts!