Sunday, November 08, 2015

Peace...

Hi everyone! Here is my second clean and simple card for The Stamp Simply Ribbon Store's 12 Days of a CAS Christmas. I used the newest holiday die from Spellbinders® Paper Arts called "Peace Strip" and paired it with an embossing folder called "Framed Canvas". I finished it off with gold string, silk ribbon and rhinestones! Very quick and pretty, and you can change it up just by using different ink colors for the stenciling and matching rhinestones. 

Pin It
Share this on Pinterest!

Project Recipe:
Paper: Gold Mirror Cardstock, Bazzill Basics White Cardstock

The Stamp Simply Ribbon Store carries a versatile collection of supplies for your papercrafting needs from Spellbinders dies, JustRite Papercraft stamps and other stamps, ribbons of all textures, styles and thicknesses, beautiful papers from a multitude of companies and lots of fabulous embellishments.

2 comments:

  1. I love this card and that it doesn't look simple. Love the gold embossing in particular because it adds elegance. I may give a version of this a try since I'm still very limited with what I can do due to my accident in January. I've been trying to figure out a card I could manage that wouldn't be overly complicated. I really appreciate this 12 Days of Christmas CAS and the ideas shared.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So elegant with all the gold. Love the simplicity of it too!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments! I appreciate the time you take to visit my blog and leaving your thoughts!