Thursday, December 17, 2015

Joyeux Noel...

Hi everyone! Today, I have created a fairly quick card for The Stamp Simply Ribbon Store focusing on making a stunning card using coordinating designer papers. My paper pad of choice is My Mind's Eye Christmas on Market Street and it has a beautiful selection of Christmas papers. Add a pretty silk ribbon with metallic string, a sentiment tag and the card is finished!

Pin It
Share this on Pinterest!

Project Recipe:
Paper: My Mind's Eye Christmas on Market Street 6x6 paper pad, Gold Mirror Cardstock, Bazzill Basics White and Red Cardstock 
Inks: Memento Tuxedo Cottage Ivy ink pads

The Stamp Simply Ribbon Store carries a versatile collection of supplies for your papercrafting needs from Spellbinders dies, JustRite Papercraft stamps and other stamps, ribbons of all textures, styles and thicknesses, beautiful papers from a multitude of companies and lots of fabulous embellishments.

3 comments:

Thank you for your comments! I appreciate the time you take to visit my blog and leaving your thoughts!