Tuesday, March 15, 2016

JustRite Papercraft: Tutorial Tuesday

For JustRite Papercraft's Tutorial Tuesday, I show you how easy it is to create a coloring book for all ages using the many varied stamp images, sentiments and background stamps by JustRite Papercraft. I also show you how to make a multi-colored ink pad for stamping your cover sheet. Fun coloring books are all the rage now, and using JustRite Papercrafts fabulous stamps for your pages will ensure a lot of creativity for your recipient.
 
You can view the video HERE or HERE! Have you subscribed to my Video Channel yet? Have you subscribed to JustRite Papercraft's Video Channel? Stay up to date on all of my video tutorials by subscribing now or follow or friend me on Facebook! And don't forget to follow me on Pinterest!

Pin It
Share this on Pinterest!

1 comment:

  1. Do you need free Instagram Followers?
    Did you know that you can get these ON AUTO-PILOT AND TOTALLY FOR FREE by getting an account on Like 4 Like?

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments! I appreciate the time you take to visit my blog and leaving your thoughts!