Sunday, November 13, 2016

Merry Christmas Mug...

Hi everyone! Here's a sweet gift I created for The Stamp Simply Ribbon Store that could be given to a teacher or co-worker filled with hard candy, and can be used as a mug when the candy is gone! I decorated it using snowflakes backed with stick-it paper, and added a bit of tulle, ribbon and sparkly gems. All supplies are listed below, and I found the tinted mug at my local dollar store.

Pin It
Share this on Pinterest!

Project Recipe:
Paper: Bazzill Basics White Cardstock, Ken Oliver Stick-It
Ink:  Memento Rhubarb Stalk ink pad
The Stamp Simply Ribbon Store carries a versatile collection of supplies for your papercrafting needs from Spellbinders dies, JustRite Papercraft stamps and other stamps, ribbons of all textures, styles and thicknesses, beautiful papers from a multitude of companies and lots of fabulous embellishments.

1 comment:

  1. What a wonderful gift idea. Thanks for sharing your beautiful project!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments! I appreciate the time you take to visit my blog and leaving your thoughts!