Sunday, June 04, 2017

Rose...

Hi everyone! Today, I have a vibrant card using Ken Oliver's ColorBurst Watercolor powders as my background, and then I enhanced it with sparkling ribbon and a gorgeous die cut rose from The Stamp Simply Ribbon Store "Thinking of You Rose" with coordinating die. I added some silk ribbon and a few enameled dots and I was finished. I love love the tie dye look! All supplies can be found listed below and at the store!

Pin It
Share this on Pinterest!

Project Recipe:
Paper:  Tissue Paper, White, Teal and Purple Cardstock
Ink: Ken Oliver Color Burst Watercolor Powders, Memento Tuxedo Black ink pad, Memento Markers
Embellishments: 1.5 Sheer w/Glitter Dots - Light Fuchsia, 1/4 inch Tiffany Blue Silk Ribbon, Heart Sparklets, Enamel Dots3D Foam Squares
The Stamp Simply Ribbon Store carries a versatile collection of supplies for your papercrafting needs from Spellbinders dies, JustRite Papercraft stamps and other stamps, ribbons of all textures, styles and thicknesses, beautiful papers from a multitude of companies and lots of fabulous embellishments.

2 comments:

  1. Your creations are always stunning, Darsie! I've never used the Watercolor Powders before; how did you create the background? Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a gorgeous card and very dramatic! I,too, would love to see a video of how you did the background.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments! I appreciate the time you take to visit my blog and leaving your thoughts!