Saturday, August 26, 2017

Sunflower...

Hi everyone! Today, I have a lovely stamped card for you, using The Stamp Simply Ribbon Store's newest stamp set called "Sunflower Season". I stamped the flowers on the left side and colored with Chameleon markers. I stamped the sunflower sentiment onto cardstock, then die cut it with the "Sunflower Die". A little washi tape and some bling and I was finished!

Pin It
Share this on Pinterest!

All supplies are available at:

The Stamp Simply Ribbon Store carries a versatile collection of supplies for your papercrafting needs from dies, stamps, ribbons of all textures, styles and thicknesses, beautiful papers from a multitude of companies and lots of fabulous embellishments.

3 comments:

  1. This is so beautiful Darsie. (I love sunflowers and this year I FINALLY grew my own and they are beautiful.) TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Simple but really pretty! One of my favorite flowers, Darsie

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a gorgeous card. I love the way you colored them too.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments! I appreciate the time you take to visit my blog and leaving your thoughts!